Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Here we go again!

I've decided it is time to restart the blogging again.  It seemed to always give me a chance to sweep the cobwebs out and let the thoughts in my head run wild.  Which may not always be a good thing I suppose?  You're welcome.

Little Bridger continues to bring smiles wherever he goes.  It doesn't matter if we are at the grocery store, home, or in the hospital getting stuck by needles all the time.  He is ALWAYS happy.  I could learn from that.  How is it possible that a little guy with a seizure disorder that seems to turn his brain into mush can be SO-darn-it-all happy?  I don't know.

All I do know is that he always makes us happy!  Even when as parents we are worrying ourselves sick over him he always makes us smile.  Isn't it nice that regardless of whatever horribleness is going on around us our little guy is able to take care of us?  Seems kind of backwards maybe?  Let's just say we're grateful to have the happiest baby around.  Maybe some of that happy voodoo needs to start coming more from us too :)

Finally...
 BEFORE...(one month ago)
     

AFTER...(now)

Funny right???  Ha!  He weighs the same in both pictures to boot!  Gotta love steroids.  Glad we could make you smile today :) Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment